Rubberlast complement its' vast range of rubber sheeting and matting with an extensive selection of more specialist non-rubber grade materials. This selection includes, but is not limited to: Cork; PVC; Non-Asbestos Compressed Fibre Board; Polypropylene; Nylon; and PTFE. Each of these products have their own unique properties and characteristics that allow them to perform a wider rage of tasks that rubber products are not suitable for. We have the facilities to take these products and convert them into bespoke cut sheets, gaskets and strips, please see our Gaskets and Strips section for more information.
If you have any questions or require any further information about any of the products listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to assist you.
- CorkHigh quality, responsibly farmed Cork available to view online. Nitrile bonded and resin bonded cork sheet available in a variety of thicknesses and lengths.
- PVC Sheet & Curtain StripsHigh quality PVC sheets and strips available to view online. Widely used across all industry for the segregation of working areas and for dust control.
- Non-Asbestos Compressed FibreA variety of non-asbestos compressed fibre materials available to view online. Compressed non-organic fibres bound together by rubber binding agent.
- Polypropylene & NylonPolypropylene and Nylon available to view online today. Hard, plastic like materials that offer excellent resistance to chemicals and impacts.
- PTFEPTFE is a hard wearing, chemical resistant material more commonly known by the brand name Teflon®, or the expanded PTFE brand name of Gore-Tex®.