Camlock Fittings are a cam and groove style hose fitting designed to enable you to quickly join your flexible hose lengths together and to connect or disconnect to fixed pipework. Camlocks work by opening the female coupler arms, inserting the male adaptor end onto the female end, and clamping the arms down to create a tight, secure seal. Camlocks are one of the most popular types of couplings and they are used throughout a vast range of industries for the transfer of gases; powders; liquids; and granulates. All of our Camlock Fittings are manufactured in accordance with EN 14420-7 and Mil-C-27487 / A-A-59326A. Click here to see our full range of hose fittings.
If you have any questions or require any further information about any of the products listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to assist you.
- Polypropylene CamlockHigh quality Polypropylene Camlock fittings available to view online. Widely used in the chemical industry for the transfer of highly aggressive media.
- Aluminium CamlockHigh quality aluminium Camlock fittings available to view online. A rugged, light weight hose fitting ideal for the transfer of water and salt water.
- Stainless Steel CamlockHigh quality Stainless Steel Camlock fittings available to view online. Ideal for applications where durability and corrosion resistance are paramount.
- Brass CamlockHigh quality Brass Camlock Fittings available to view online. Displaying excellent thermal stability, corrosion resistance and antimicrobial properties.
- Spare Seals & GasketsSpare Camlock seals & gaskets available to view online. Materials such as Teflon, Buna, Viton, Silicone encapsulated PTFE and EPDM spare seals and gaskets.
- Camlock Spare PartsSpare parts for Camlock fittings available to view online. Brass & stainless steel handles with rings and pins as well as spare chains.