Rubber Window Seals
Our Claytonrite Window Seals, otherwise known as Glazing Sections, are a rubber extrusion designed to offer a simple and reliable method for dry mounting many different glass, acrylic, Perspex and panel combinations. They are they are then secured in place with a filler strip which clamps the rubber down, creating and excellent compression seal. Claytonrite window rubber see a lot of use in the marine and ship building industries for the fitting of windows into the hull of a vessel. Whether it’s for a domestic application or commercial project we have a wide selection of highly durable & flexible EPDM rubber Glazing Sections that have excellent weathering & ozone resistance, high deflection recovery and superior ageing properties. Available with both black EPDM and white PVC filler strips. We also offer a Glazing Section Tool Kit to aid with the fitting of the filler strips. Click here to see our full range of rubber extrusions and mouldings.
If you have any questions or require any further information about any of the products listed, please email email@example.com where we will be happy to assist you.
- RBL800-767IRS 0767 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-736IRS 0736 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-GTKGLAZING SECTION TOOL KIT£0.01
- RBL800-770IRS 0770 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-776IRS 0776 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-1295IRS 1295 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-1655IRS 1655 BLACK EPDM£0.01
- RBL800-2000IRS 2000 BLACK EPDM£0.01