Foam & Sponge
Rubberlast offer an extensive range of open cell and closed cell sponge and foam for a variety of applications as sponge and foam are more compressible than traditional rubbers. Closed cell sponge or foam is ideal for sealing applications where the compressibility of the material is important. Closed cell is typically used in situations where the exclusion of water, gas, dust or sound is critical. Open cell sponge or foam is porous material that is highly compressible and has exceptional recovery once the compression is lifted. Open cell is commonly used in construction and automotive industries due to its' excellent acoustic dampening and thermal insulating properties. Both our open and closed cell sponge and foam are available plain, or with an adhesive backing.
If you have any questions or require any further information about any of the products listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we will be happy to assist you.
- EPDM/Neo Closed Cell SpongeHigh quality EPDM/Neoprene closed cell sponge available to view online. Flame retardant materials with excellent compression properties.
- PYROSORB-S Acoustic FoamHigh quality Pyrosorb - S Class 'O' acoustic foam available to view online. A multi-use sound proofing foam with excellent flame retardant properties.
- Silicone SpongeHigh quality Silicone sponge available to view online. Exceptional resistance to the elements, extreme temperatures and excellent sealing properties.
- Polyurethane FoamHigh quality Polyurethane foam available to view online. One of the most used polymers worldwide, the applications for this product are endless.
- Polyethylene FoamHigh quality Polyethylene closed cell foam available to view online. Polyethylene in a variety of densities, thicknesses and colours to suit all applications.
- PVC/Nitrile Closed Cell SpongePVC / Nitrile Closed Cell Class 'O' Sponge available to view online. Expanded foam with an engrained water vapour barrier and flame retardant properties.